Old versionsSee all
Protected Storage Explorer is a powerful tool that allows you to view all sorts of saved data from the Protected Storage Service, including passwords for e-mail accounts in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, MSN Messenger, saved Internet Explorer form data (phone numbers, credit card numbers, web email, search engine queries?), user names and passwords on Web pages, and cached logon credentials of sites that require authentication (including FTP sites.)
This free utility works on Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003 and allows you to navigate the Protected Storage in an 'explorer style' fashion.
Protected Storage Explorer Version 2 includes the following features:
Easy to and intuitive to use
- Tree view for deep navigation of the Protected Storage
- Powerful HEX/ASCII viewer
- Toolbar buttons for easy location of Internet Explorer and Outlook Express passwords.
- Copy/Paste functionality
- Save to file option saves a snapshot of the Protected Storage to a file
- Small, fast download: PSESetup.zip (48.2Kb)
- Does not require install (does not make any modifications to host computer and leaves no traces)
- Tool could be used for password recovery or digital investigation. It?s a handy tool for any ?digital locksmith? or digital investigator to have
- Protected Storage Explorer is a free tool and contains no advertisements or spyware!
- Featured on Microsoft Windows XP Inside Out (Microsoft Press)